Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical XSLT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any XSLT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated XSLT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the XSLT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 871 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which XSLT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 871 standard requirements:
- What are your most important goals for the strategic XSLT objectives?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of XSLT product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What are the usability implications of XSLT actions?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict XSLT Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the XSLT book in PDF containing 871 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your XSLT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the XSLT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which XSLT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough XSLT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage XSLT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step XSLT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 XSLT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved XSLT project stakeholders and work groups committed to the XSLT project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure XSLT project success?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a specific action and/or state that is known to violate security policy occur?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed XSLT project plan (variances)?
- Procurement Audit: Do appropriate controls ensure that procurement decisions are not biased by conflicts of interest or corruption?
- Quality Management Plan: What key performance indicators does your organization use to measure, manage, and improve key processes?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the XSLT project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete XSLT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 XSLT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 XSLT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 XSLT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 XSLT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 XSLT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 XSLT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any XSLT project with this in-depth XSLT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose XSLT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in XSLT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make XSLT investments work better.
This XSLT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.