Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Top Shelf Productions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Top Shelf Productions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Top Shelf Productions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Top Shelf Productions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Top Shelf Productions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- Will team members regularly document their Top Shelf Productions work?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- In the case of a Top Shelf Productions project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Top Shelf Productions project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Top Shelf Productions project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Is the scope of Top Shelf Productions defined?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Top Shelf Productions book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Top Shelf Productions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Top Shelf Productions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Top Shelf Productions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Top Shelf Productions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Top Shelf Productions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Top Shelf Productions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Top Shelf Productions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a procedure for management, control and release of schedule margin?
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Top Shelf Productions project that are not applicable on this phase of this Top Shelf Productions project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Top Shelf Productions project manager a PMP (Certified Top Shelf Productions project manager) and experienced?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
Step-by-step and complete Top Shelf Productions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Top Shelf Productions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Top Shelf Productions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Top Shelf Productions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Top Shelf Productions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Top Shelf Productions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Top Shelf Productions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Top Shelf Productions project with this in-depth Top Shelf Productions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Top Shelf Productions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Top Shelf Productions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Top Shelf Productions investments work better.
This Top Shelf Productions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.