What is involved in Universal Systems Language
Find out what the related areas are that Universal Systems Language connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Universal Systems Language thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Universal Systems Language journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Universal Systems Language leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Universal Systems Language related domains to cover and 38 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Universal Systems Language, Apollo program, Formal method, Model Driven Architecture, Ontology, Systems Philosophy, Usability:
Universal Systems Language Critical Criteria:
Participate in Universal Systems Language tactics and summarize a clear Universal Systems Language focus.
– Does Universal Systems Language systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Does the Universal Systems Language task fit the clients priorities?
– Which Universal Systems Language goals are the most important?
Apollo program Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Apollo program issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Apollo program is getting what it needs.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Universal Systems Language process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Universal Systems Language process available?
– What are the barriers to increased Universal Systems Language production?
Formal method Critical Criteria:
Recall Formal method failures and be persistent.
– What are the key elements of your Universal Systems Language performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is a Universal Systems Language Team Work effort in place?
Model Driven Architecture Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Model Driven Architecture strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Model Driven Architecture information.
– Do those selected for the Universal Systems Language team have a good general understanding of what Universal Systems Language is all about?
– How will you know that the Universal Systems Language project has been successful?
– How will you measure your Universal Systems Language effectiveness?
Ontology Critical Criteria:
Discourse Ontology engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Ontology projects.
– Are we using ontology standards such as OWL and RDF in our information architecture or data management practices?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Universal Systems Language processes of our organization?
– To what extent does management recognize Universal Systems Language as a tool to increase the results?
– How important is Universal Systems Language to the user organizations mission?
Systems Philosophy Critical Criteria:
Design Systems Philosophy decisions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Systems Philosophy services.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Universal Systems Language experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Universal Systems Language study?
Usability Critical Criteria:
Derive from Usability visions and find answers.
– Figuring out how you are going to hit your design deadlines can be daunting enough, but where are you going to find the time to squeeze in usability testing?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Universal Systems Language project?
– How Do Practitioners Integrate Usability Engineering in Software Development?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What are the usability implications of Universal Systems Language actions?
– Have all basic functions of Universal Systems Language been defined?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– What are the usability issues around cloud computing?
– What rules affect usability? What rules affect security? How?
– Do you do hallway usability testing?
– What are the usability implications?
– How do formal languages help with usability?
– How to measure Web usability?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Universal Systems Language Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Universal Systems Language External links:
Universal Systems Language – Managing organized …
Universal Systems Language – Local Business | Facebook
USL abbreviation stands for Universal Systems Language
Apollo program External links:
Apollo Program (eVideo, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Most Popular “Apollo Program” Titles – IMDb
Apollo program. (Book, 1968) [WorldCat.org]
Formal method External links:
Estimate of molecular size: a more formal method
is the only formal method for ending a filibuster and requires
“A Formal Method to Analyze Framework-Based Software” …
Model Driven Architecture External links:
Understanding the Model Driven Architecture (MDA)
An Evaluation of Model Driven Architecture (MDA) Tools
Ontology External links:
Ontology | Definition of Ontology by Merriam-Webster
Ontology | metaphysics | Britannica.com
Ontology – definition of ontology by The Free Dictionary
Systems Philosophy External links:
3D Response Systems Philosophy
Usability External links:
Five ways Apple could improve iPhone X usability | iMore
Usability Synonyms, Usability Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
Usability.gov – Official Site