What is involved in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture
Find out what the related areas are that Collaborative Enterprise Architecture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Collaborative Enterprise Architecture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture related domains to cover and 318 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture, Sparx Systems, Information model, MEGA International Srl., Enterprise architecture framework, Risk management, Computer science, Integrated Authority File, Project portfolio management, Project management, Federal Enterprise Architecture, Computer engineering, Systems engineering, Structured analysis, Service-oriented architecture, Decision making, Software quality assurance, Ivar Jacobson, Data modeling, Open-closed principle, User Experience Design, United States, Rapid application development, Iterative and incremental development, QPR Software, Data store, Enterprise Unified Process, Incremental build model, Extreme programming, Knowledge management, Software quality, Danese Cooper, Independence Blue Cross, View model, Object model, Software design, Information technology, Systems analysis, Data flow, Business efficiency, Trygve Reenskaug, Unified Process, Architectural pattern, Software deployment, Information technology governance, IDS Scheer, Spiral model, Organizational unit, United States Government, Niklaus Wirth, Object-oriented programming, Software testing, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Forrester Research, Functional specification, Enterprise Architect, IT risk management, InterContinental Hotels Group, Technology change, Systems development life cycle, Jaap Schekkerman, United States Department of the Interior, Software architecture, United States Department of Defense, BiZZdesign Architect:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Critical Criteria:
Mine Collaborative Enterprise Architecture outcomes and document what potential Collaborative Enterprise Architecture megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– In what ways are Collaborative Enterprise Architecture vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do we all define Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in the same way?
– How do we Lead with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in Mind?
Sparx Systems Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Sparx Systems engagements and intervene in Sparx Systems processes and leadership.
– Will Collaborative Enterprise Architecture have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What is our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Strategy?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Information model projects and describe the risks of Information model sustainability.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Collaborative Enterprise Architecture forward?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Collaborative Enterprise Architecture processes?
– Why should we adopt a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture framework?
MEGA International Srl. Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about MEGA International Srl. projects and acquire concise MEGA International Srl. education.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the disruptive Collaborative Enterprise Architecture technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we know that any Collaborative Enterprise Architecture analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Enterprise architecture framework Critical Criteria:
Meet over Enterprise architecture framework adoptions and test out new things.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Collaborative Enterprise Architecture is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Think about the functions involved in your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Define Risk management decisions and define Risk management competency-based leadership.
– Organizational support in providing services: do managers provide encouragement and support for collaborative activities and what is the impact on operations, documentation, billing, and Risk Management?
– Are audit/log records determined, documented, implemented, and reviewed in accordance with your organizations policies?
– Can our company identify any mandatory Cybersecurity standards that apply to our systems?
– Do our cloud providers implement governance risk management and compliance GRC well?
– Is there an agreed-upon framework by which risk culture is regularly assessed?
– Do we have sufficient internal security leadership to implement programs?
– What are the basics of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture fraud?
– What has the company done to bolster its Cybersecurity program?
– Can I explain our corporate Cybersecurity strategy to others?
– How does someone outside of IT know it was the right choice?
– Does this make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How often are personnel trained in this procedure?
– Can Collaborative Enterprise Architecture be learned?
– Does the risk only impact life-cycle cost?
– What do we have to produce/create?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Computer science goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Computer science strategies.
– What are the barriers to increased Collaborative Enterprise Architecture production?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Learn from Integrated Authority File planning and track iterative Integrated Authority File results.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leaders?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Collaborative Enterprise Architecture been identified and analyzed?
Project portfolio management Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Project portfolio management management and pioneer acquisition of Project portfolio management systems.
– Are assumptions made in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture stated explicitly?
– What threat is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture addressing?
– Why are Collaborative Enterprise Architecture skills important?
– What is project portfolio management?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Project management planning and optimize Project management leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– What of the risk of rework if initial architecture work overlooks what turns out to be critical? what is the probability of this happening?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Justification: what are your research questions and how do you motivate them?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– What project management qualifications does the Project Manager have?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– Can scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– Is the scope of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture defined?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– What is scrum?
– Who is a customer?
Federal Enterprise Architecture Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Federal Enterprise Architecture management and remodel and develop an effective Federal Enterprise Architecture strategy.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Collaborative Enterprise Architecture. How do we gain traction?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Collaborative Enterprise Architecture delivery for example is new software needed?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Computer engineering outcomes and point out improvements in Computer engineering.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Collaborative Enterprise Architecture services/products?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Define Systems engineering failures and prioritize challenges of Systems engineering.
– The approach of traditional Collaborative Enterprise Architecture works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– If you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
– The complexity of our design task is significantly affected by the nature of the objectives for the systems to be designed. is the task intricate, or difficult?
– To apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– What approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– What will take the place of magnitude in our attempts to discern a power-law relationship?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– Do we have confidence in the reliability and robustness of the systems we design?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– Typical concerns on the design side: what is the required functionality?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– What policies are currently being implemented?
– What are the interfaces for a given part?
– Where would we like to be in the future?
– How well should the system perform?
– Why model-based architectures?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Learn from Structured analysis risks and correct better engagement with Structured analysis results.
– Among the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– Will Collaborative Enterprise Architecture deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Service-oriented architecture visions and achieve a single Service-oriented architecture view and bringing data together.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Decision making tactics and probe the present value of growth of Decision making.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– What is the source of the strategies for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strengthening and reform?
– How do we measure improved Collaborative Enterprise Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– How do we Improve Collaborative Enterprise Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Grasp Software quality assurance results and display thorough understanding of the Software quality assurance process.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– Are there recognized Collaborative Enterprise Architecture problems?
– How can we improve Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Ivar Jacobson issues and perfect Ivar Jacobson conflict management.
– what is the best design framework for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Meet over Data modeling failures and finalize specific methods for Data modeling acceptance.
– How can you negotiate Collaborative Enterprise Architecture successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are we Assessing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture and Risk?
Open-closed principle Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Open-closed principle leadership and find answers.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Collaborative Enterprise Architecture does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
User Experience Design Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about User Experience Design governance and arbitrate User Experience Design techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Collaborative Enterprise Architecture with what users do day-to-day?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What are the short and long-term Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals?
– Who needs to know about Collaborative Enterprise Architecture ?
United States Critical Criteria:
Survey United States projects and proactively manage United States risks.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture study?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
– Do we have past Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Successes?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Scan Rapid application development adoptions and arbitrate Rapid application development techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– Is it applicable?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Iterative and incremental development leadership and transcribe Iterative and incremental development as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are our needs in relation to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Are there Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Models?
QPR Software Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct QPR Software visions and interpret which customers can’t participate in QPR Software because they lack skills.
– How is the value delivered by Collaborative Enterprise Architecture being measured?
– How to deal with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Changes?
Data store Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Data store management and customize techniques for implementing Data store controls.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– Structured versus unstructured: How is the data stored to enable the organization to access and manage the data in the future?
– To what extent does management recognize Collaborative Enterprise Architecture as a tool to increase the results?
– Which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals are the most important?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to the offline data store?
– How does the customer check on the integrity of the data stored there?
– Have all basic functions of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture been defined?
– Is sensitive cardholder data stored in cookies secured or encrypted?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Gauge Enterprise Unified Process projects and explain and analyze the challenges of Enterprise Unified Process.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project?
– Think of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. what are the main functions?
– Is a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Team Work effort in place?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
X-ray Incremental build model issues and get going.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– When a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Extreme programming results and arbitrate Extreme programming techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Own Knowledge management decisions and secure Knowledge management creativity.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture analysis show the relationships among important Collaborative Enterprise Architecture factors?
– How do we manage Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Software quality risks and pioneer acquisition of Software quality systems.
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– Are there Collaborative Enterprise Architecture problems defined?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Consider Danese Cooper adoptions and oversee implementation of Danese Cooper.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Collaborative Enterprise Architecture opportunities costing us money?
Independence Blue Cross Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Independence Blue Cross quality and summarize a clear Independence Blue Cross focus.
– Consider your own Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Have you identified your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture key performance indicators?
– What are the usability implications of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture actions?
View model Critical Criteria:
Examine View model outcomes and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in View model.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Object model quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Object model is getting what it needs.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Group Software design tactics and question.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture that make it risky?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Analyze Information technology leadership and arbitrate Information technology techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Collaborative Enterprise Architecture processes?
– For your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Survey Systems analysis quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture processes of our organization?
– Can you think of situations that might fail the technical, organizational, or economic feasibility criteria?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– Operational feasibility. will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– Do you think users make the final switch to the new system easily?
– What records are kept and how do they fit in with the functions?
– Economic feasibility. is the solution cost-effective?
– What is the basic framework for feasibility analysis?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– When are users trained to use the new system?
– What other people take part in this system?
– What part of the system is working well?
– Which tasks should be undertaken first?
– How do we use life cycle assessment?
– Can something be changed?
– Can a step be eliminated?
– How will the system work?
– Who does analysis?
Data flow Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Data flow outcomes and overcome Data flow skills and management ineffectiveness.
– If a breach occurs or the regulator investigates the organization; you need to have documents to explain the complete data flows. Are you ready to answer those questions as the level of fines will take into account the processes; technology; and documentation that describes the systems and flow of data. Are you ready for that?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What is a standard data flow, and what should be the source and destination of the identified data?
– Have all processes and data flows been documented?
Business efficiency Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Business efficiency engagements and achieve a single Business efficiency view and bringing data together.
– What are the key elements of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Collaborative Enterprise Architecture values?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Probe Trygve Reenskaug projects and grade techniques for implementing Trygve Reenskaug controls.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture ?
– Is the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are current Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Paradigms?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Investigate Unified Process results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Unified Process services.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process available?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture moving forward?
Architectural pattern Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Architectural pattern issues and ask what if.
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Generalize Software deployment results and define Software deployment competency-based leadership.
– Is maximizing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture protection the same as minimizing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture loss?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Look at Information technology governance goals and develop and take control of the Information technology governance initiative.
– In the case of a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
IDS Scheer Critical Criteria:
Derive from IDS Scheer strategies and finalize specific methods for IDS Scheer acceptance.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project lifecycle?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Collaborative Enterprise Architecture objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Spiral model outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Spiral model strategy.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Organizational unit Critical Criteria:
Rank Organizational unit adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Organizational unit projects.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does your department or organizational unit manage or support computing resources (data bases, hardware, web pages, etc.) that are used by people that access those resources from outside your department?
– Can people access the computing equipment used by your department or organizational unit through the internet, through dial-up access, or from network devices outside your department?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– In a project to restructure Collaborative Enterprise Architecture outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we go about Securing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– Which organizational units affected?
United States Government Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with United States Government management and improve United States Government service perception.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture activities?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Trace Niklaus Wirth outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Niklaus Wirth interface.
– Which customers cant participate in our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What vendors make products that address the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture needs?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Audit Object-oriented programming goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Object-oriented programming skills.
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How would one define Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leadership?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Software testing projects and get going.
– Do Collaborative Enterprise Architecture rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Edsger W. Dijkstra adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing Edsger W. Dijkstra and constraints.
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Required?
Forrester Research Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Forrester Research projects and optimize Forrester Research leadership as a key to advancement.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Debate over Functional specification tasks and plan concise Functional specification education.
– What business benefits will Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals deliver if achieved?
Enterprise Architect Critical Criteria:
Learn from Enterprise Architect tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Enterprise Architect and constraints.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– How do enterprise architects use the Zachman Framework?
– What skills are specific to Enterprise Architect role?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
IT risk management Critical Criteria:
Look at IT risk management strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing IT risk management and constraints.
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– To what extent is the companys common control library utilized in implementing or re-engineering processes to align risk with control?
– Do you have enough focus on ITRM documentation to help formalize processes to increase communications and integration with ORM?
– Structure/process risk -What is the degree of change the new project will introduce into user areas and business procedures?
– Does your company have a common risk and control framework or foundation that is used today across the company?
– Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
– What information is generated by, consumed by, processed on, stored in, and retrieved by the system?
– Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this project?
– To what extent is your companys approach to ITRM aligned with the ERM strategies and frameworks?
– Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
– What is the effect on the organizations mission if the system or information is not reliable?
– Is there a clearly defined IT risk appetite that has been successfully implemented?
– To whom does the IT Risk Management function or oversight role report?
– To what extent are you involved in ITRM at your company?
– What drives the timing of your risk assessments?
– Does your company have a formal ITRM function?
– How much should a company invest in security?
– How does your company report on its IT risk?
– User Involvement: Do I have the right users?
InterContinental Hotels Group Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over InterContinental Hotels Group engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in InterContinental Hotels Group because they lack skills.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture activities?
Technology change Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Technology change leadership and figure out ways to motivate other Technology change users.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can you measure Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in a systematic way?
– What are specific Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Rules to follow?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Systems development life cycle goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Systems development life cycle because they lack skills.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project manager?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– What are our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Processes?
Jaap Schekkerman Critical Criteria:
Grasp Jaap Schekkerman failures and correct Jaap Schekkerman management by competencies.
United States Department of the Interior Critical Criteria:
Start United States Department of the Interior goals and integrate design thinking in United States Department of the Interior innovation.
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Survey Software architecture strategies and cater for concise Software architecture education.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture agendas for the next 3 years?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project?
United States Department of Defense Critical Criteria:
Start United States Department of Defense projects and handle a jump-start course to United States Department of Defense.
– How do we go about Comparing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture approaches/solutions?
BiZZdesign Architect Critical Criteria:
Detail BiZZdesign Architect results and innovate what needs to be done with BiZZdesign Architect.
– What will drive Collaborative Enterprise Architecture change?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture External links:
Chapter 1 – Why Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture – ScienceDirect
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture: Enriching EA with Lean, Agile, and Enterprise 2.0 practices – Kindle edition by Stefan Bente, Uwe Bombosch, Shailendra Langade.
Sparx Systems External links:
Sparx Systems – UML 2 Tutorial – Activity Diagram
Bellekens – Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect …
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect – Home | Facebook
Information model External links:
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG – ietf.org
MEGA International Srl. External links:
MEGA International Srl. – WOW.com
MEGA International Srl. – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/MEGA International Srl.
Enterprise architecture framework External links:
[PDF]The Oracle Enterprise Architecture Framework
Enterprise Architecture Framework – EA Masterclass
Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework Version 2 – …
Risk management External links:
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
Celgene Risk Management
Computer science External links:
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Wendt Commons Library | Engineering and Computer Science
College of Engineering and Computer Science | Wright …
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file: chemical section
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file : chemical section
Project portfolio management External links:
Eclipse Project Portfolio Management – Login
Project Portfolio Management Software | Deltek PPM
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Federal Enterprise Architecture External links:
Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework Version 2 – …
[PDF]Federal Enterprise Architecture Records …
[PDF]Federal Enterprise Architecture and E-Government: …
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering (NDSU)
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
DoD Systems Engineering – Guidance & Tools
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Decision making External links:
Mayo Clinic Shared Decision Making National Resource Center
Essay titles for Judgment and Decision Making
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Software quality assurance External links:
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International | Scaled Agile
Data modeling External links:
What is data modeling? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
Open-closed principle External links:
open-closed principle – Wiktionary
User Experience Design External links:
Fidelity User Experience Design
User Experience Design | HuffPost
Seattle User Experience Design & Strategy | Fell Swoop
United States External links:
Calendar for Year 2017 (United States) – Time and Date
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Rapid application development External links:
What’s a rapid application development model? – Quora
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and Incremental Development – Quora
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
QPR Software External links:
Updated 2017 ratings and reviews for QPR Software QPR Suite. Reviews directly from real users and experts.
QPR Software – YouTube
QPR Software – Google+
Data store External links:
About NETR Property Data Store Products – NETROnline.com
HIPAA Compliant API & Secure Data Store – TrueVault
Data Store Migration Strategies (CTX123111) – Citrix
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Extreme programming External links:
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.
[PDF]Exploring Extreme Programming in Context: An …
Knowledge management External links:
Lucidea | Knowledge Management Software
tealbook | Supplier Discovery, Knowledge Management …
Home | Center for Knowledge Management
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Danese Cooper (@DivaDanese) | Twitter
Danese Cooper | Flickr
Independence Blue Cross External links:
Worksite Well-being | Independence Blue Cross
ibxpress.com Login Page | Independence Blue Cross
Health Insurance Basics | Independence Blue Cross
View model External links:
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
Clayton Homes: The Grand View Model Home …
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
Object model External links:
The Internet Explorer Object Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Software design External links:
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Software Design and Development | Green River
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Systems analysis External links:
Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis | …
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
Data flow External links:
[PDF]Lecture 2 Introduction to Data Flow Analysis
Business efficiency External links:
Business Efficiency For Dummies Cheat Sheet – dummies
Business efficiency for dummies (Book, 2013) …
Business Efficiency – EBSCO Information Services
Unified Process External links:
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Architectural pattern External links:
Architectural Pattern – Home | Facebook
Beauty and the Brick: Architectural Pattern Books
Is MVC a Design Pattern or Architectural pattern
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Information technology governance External links:
105.200 – Information Technology Governance
IDS Scheer External links:
NelsonHall research on: IDS Scheer – NelsonHall
Ids Scheer Inc in Berwyn, PA 19312 – PennLive.com
Spiral model External links:
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Organizational unit External links:
[PDF]Organizational Unit Code (CUC) – …
What is ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT – thelawdictionary.org
Organizational Units – technet.microsoft.com
United States Government External links:
FDsys – Browse United States Government Manual
The United States Government Configuration Baseline …
[PDF]4145 United States Government Application Cover …
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
[PDF]Niklaus wirth pdf – ubedibys.files.wordpress.com
Niklaus Wirth by on Prezi
Software testing External links:
tap|QA – Software Testing, Continuous Integration, Selenium
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra – A.M. Turing Award Winner
Edsger W. Dijkstra (Author of A Discipline of Programming)
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
Forrester Research External links:
Forrester Research, Inc. Common Stock (FORR) – NASDAQ.com
Forrester Research · Forrester
Forrester Research and Studies – Blackbaud
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Enterprise Architect External links:
Sr Enterprise Architect job with General Dynamics | …
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
IT risk management External links:
Home | IT Risk Management
IT Risk Management and Compliance Solutions | Telos
Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management Solutions – Gartner
InterContinental Hotels Group External links:
InterContinental Hotels Group Promotional Codes
IHG | InterContinental Hotels Group – Chat
InterContinental Hotels Group – IHG
Technology change External links:
How Will New Technology Change Business? – Chase Bank
How did technology change the world? – Updated 2017 – …
Systems development life cycle External links:
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) …
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Table of Contents
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Jaap Schekkerman External links:
Enterprise Architecture Good Practices Guide: How to Manage the Enterprise Architecture Practice [Jaap Schekkerman] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on …
United States Department of the Interior External links:
[PDF]E.NTOF’:~ a~ United States Department of the Interior
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Example: Software Architecture Document
United States Department of Defense External links:
[PDF]United States Department of Defense (DoD) DoD …
United States Department of Defense
United States Department of Defense Standards of …
BiZZdesign Architect External links:
Bizzdesign Architect – Enterprise Architecture