Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TARGIT Business Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TARGIT Business Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TARGIT Business Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TARGIT Business Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TARGIT Business Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- How does TARGIT Business Intelligence integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What is Effective TARGIT Business Intelligence?
- What are measures?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Who will provide the final approval of TARGIT Business Intelligence deliverables?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a TARGIT Business Intelligence strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TARGIT Business Intelligence book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your TARGIT Business Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TARGIT Business Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TARGIT Business Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TARGIT Business Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TARGIT Business Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TARGIT Business Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TARGIT Business Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large TARGIT Business Intelligence project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Risk Audit: What risk does not having unique identification present?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help TARGIT Business Intelligence project managers understand the organizational context for their TARGIT Business Intelligence projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this TARGIT Business Intelligence project?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers rotated so that they do not deal with the same vendors year in and year out?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
Step-by-step and complete TARGIT Business Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TARGIT Business Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TARGIT Business Intelligence project with this in-depth TARGIT Business Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TARGIT Business Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TARGIT Business Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TARGIT Business Intelligence investments work better.
This TARGIT Business Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.