Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Clinical data acquisition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Clinical data acquisition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Clinical data acquisition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Clinical data acquisition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clinical data acquisition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Clinical data acquisition processes?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Clinical data acquisition forward?
- What is Effective Clinical data acquisition?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- How important is Clinical data acquisition to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Clinical data acquisition book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Clinical data acquisition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Clinical data acquisition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Clinical data acquisition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clinical data acquisition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Clinical data acquisition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Clinical data acquisition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Clinical data acquisition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Clinical data acquisition project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Clinical data acquisition project is needed?
- Closing Process Group: Will the Clinical data acquisition project deliverable(s) replace a current asset or group of assets?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for assisting staff with their career planning and employment placements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
- Procurement Audit: How do you deal with budget constrains and assurance needs?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are right task and resource calendars used in the IMS?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Clinical data acquisition projected overhead costs identified?
Step-by-step and complete Clinical data acquisition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Clinical data acquisition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Clinical data acquisition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Clinical data acquisition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Clinical data acquisition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Clinical data acquisition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Clinical data acquisition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Clinical data acquisition project with this in-depth Clinical data acquisition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Clinical data acquisition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clinical data acquisition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Clinical data acquisition investments work better.
This Clinical data acquisition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.