Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System image Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System image related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System image specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System image Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System image improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Do we all define System image in the same way?
- How likely is the current System image plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that System image objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of System image?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System image book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System image self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System image Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System image areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System image Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System image projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System image Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System image project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of such products/supplies?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the programme objectives?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall System image project status – are there any changes in the System image project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were System image project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Risk Audit: Are all managers or operators of the facility or equipment competent or qualified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the earned value reporting interface between time and cost management?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the System image project?
Step-by-step and complete System image Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System image project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System image project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System image project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System image project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System image project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System image project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System image project with this in-depth System image Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System image projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System image and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System image investments work better.
This System image All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.