Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MSNBC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MSNBC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MSNBC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MSNBC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MSNBC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Are there MSNBC problems defined?
- Consider your own MSNBC project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- How will the MSNBC team and the group measure complete success of MSNBC?
- How can skill-level changes improve MSNBC?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- How frequently do we track measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MSNBC book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MSNBC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MSNBC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MSNBC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MSNBC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MSNBC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MSNBC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MSNBC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the MSNBC project, which criterion should be optimised?
- Risk Audit: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Risk Management Plan: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (MSNBC project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the MSNBC project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in MSNBC project oversight?
Step-by-step and complete MSNBC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MSNBC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MSNBC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MSNBC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MSNBC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MSNBC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MSNBC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MSNBC project with this in-depth MSNBC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MSNBC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MSNBC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MSNBC investments work better.
This MSNBC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.