Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LOHAS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LOHAS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LOHAS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LOHAS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LOHAS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as LOHAS leaders?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How does LOHAS integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What are the basics of LOHAS fraud?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Are there LOHAS Models?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LOHAS book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LOHAS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LOHAS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LOHAS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LOHAS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LOHAS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LOHAS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LOHAS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a LOHAS project repository for each release?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Risk Audit: Are these safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many I’s: Do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Project Charter: Does the LOHAS project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent LOHAS project management strategy been established?
- Project Schedule: Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this LOHAS project?
Step-by-step and complete LOHAS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LOHAS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LOHAS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LOHAS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LOHAS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LOHAS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LOHAS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LOHAS project with this in-depth LOHAS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LOHAS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LOHAS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LOHAS investments work better.
This LOHAS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.