Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Integrated IaaS and PaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Integrated IaaS and PaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Integrated IaaS and PaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Integrated IaaS and PaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Integrated IaaS and PaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- What are the Essentials of Internal Integrated IaaS and PaaS Management?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Integrated IaaS and PaaS moving forward?
- Consider your own Integrated IaaS and PaaS project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Integrated IaaS and PaaS objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Integrated IaaS and PaaS book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Integrated IaaS and PaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Integrated IaaS and PaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Integrated IaaS and PaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Integrated IaaS and PaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Integrated IaaS and PaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Integrated IaaS and PaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Integrated IaaS and PaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: You know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated Integrated IaaS and PaaS project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Integrated IaaS and PaaS project stage?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has the power to influence the outcomes of the work?
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Integrated IaaS and PaaS project?
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are their concerns addressed?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did the organization head and program manager direct the organization and Integrated IaaS and PaaS project?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
Step-by-step and complete Integrated IaaS and PaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Integrated IaaS and PaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Integrated IaaS and PaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Integrated IaaS and PaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Integrated IaaS and PaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Integrated IaaS and PaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Integrated IaaS and PaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Integrated IaaS and PaaS project with this in-depth Integrated IaaS and PaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Integrated IaaS and PaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Integrated IaaS and PaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Integrated IaaS and PaaS investments work better.
This Integrated IaaS and PaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.