Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enstratius Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enstratius related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enstratius specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enstratius Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enstratius improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What are internal and external Enstratius relations?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Are assumptions made in Enstratius stated explicitly?
- Why are Enstratius skills important?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Enstratius improvements?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enstratius book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enstratius self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enstratius Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enstratius areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enstratius Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enstratius projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enstratius Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enstratius project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Project Charter: Does the Enstratius project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Risk Management Plan: My Enstratius project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do you know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What upcoming plans do you have to complete training and assessment Enstratius projects (or modify existing Enstratius projects) in the next 3 months?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Enstratius project scope?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
Step-by-step and complete Enstratius Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enstratius project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enstratius project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enstratius project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enstratius project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enstratius project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enstratius project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enstratius project with this in-depth Enstratius Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enstratius projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enstratius and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enstratius investments work better.
This Enstratius All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.