Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business-Broadband Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business-Broadband related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business-Broadband specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business-Broadband Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business-Broadband improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Among the Business-Broadband product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How can the value of Business-Broadband be defined?
- Are the measurements objective?
- What is our formula for success in Business-Broadband ?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Business-Broadband study?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Who will be in control?
- What process should we select for improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business-Broadband book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business-Broadband self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business-Broadband Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business-Broadband areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business-Broadband Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business-Broadband projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business-Broadband Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business-Broadband project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Business-Broadband project experience rather than on independent research?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Business-Broadband project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Business-Broadband project?
- Procurement Audit: Has the department identified and described the different elements in the procurement process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Where is the scheduling tool and who has access to it to view it?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Business-Broadband project?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
Step-by-step and complete Business-Broadband Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business-Broadband project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business-Broadband project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business-Broadband project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business-Broadband project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business-Broadband project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business-Broadband project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business-Broadband project with this in-depth Business-Broadband Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business-Broadband projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business-Broadband and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business-Broadband investments work better.
This Business-Broadband All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.