Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ateji PX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ateji PX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ateji PX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ateji PX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ateji PX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Does Ateji PX appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How can you measure Ateji PX in a systematic way?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Ateji PX process?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- How often are the team meetings?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Ateji PX into the services that we provide?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Consider your own Ateji PX project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ateji PX book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ateji PX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ateji PX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ateji PX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ateji PX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ateji PX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ateji PX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ateji PX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Ateji PX project?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of the organization/treasurer/general members?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Ateji PX project?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Ateji PX project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal Ateji PX project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Is the departments procurement function/unit well organized?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Ateji PX project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
Step-by-step and complete Ateji PX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ateji PX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ateji PX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ateji PX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ateji PX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ateji PX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ateji PX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ateji PX project with this in-depth Ateji PX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ateji PX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ateji PX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ateji PX investments work better.
This Ateji PX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.