What is involved in Process management
Find out what the related areas are that Process management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Process management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Intelligent Business Process Management Suite journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Intelligent Business Process Management Suite leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Process management related domains to cover and 302 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Process management, Hierarchical organization, Operations management, Conflict management, Commercial management, Quality management, Corporate finance, Process management, Knowledge economy, Economic statistics, Integrated business planning, Economic development, Insolvency law, Business process, Configuration management, Organizational engineering, Stock market, Organizational behavior, Organizational space, Public relations, International finance, Managerial finance, Systems management, Open economy, Strategic management, Cash conversion cycle, Public economics, Board of directors, Working capital, Knowledge management, Human resource management, Consumer behaviour, Business process orientation, Content management, Financial audit, Venture capital, Distributed management, Organizational communication, Supply chain management, Business operations, Sole proprietorship, Customer requirement, Risk management, Service management, Power management, Organizational architecture, Mixed economy, Performance management, Business intelligence, Environmental economics, Capital budgeting, Financial management, Program management, Materials management, Corporate liability, Enterprise resource planning, Asset management, Business model, Earned value management, International economics, Office management, Organizational patterns, Management information system:
Process management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Process management results and correct Process management management by competencies.
– Consider your own Process management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Which customers cant participate in our Process management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Who sets the Process management standards?
Hierarchical organization Critical Criteria:
Merge Hierarchical organization tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Hierarchical organization is getting what it needs.
– Think about the functions involved in your Process management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Process management objectives?
– How can the value of Process management be defined?
Operations management Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Operations management risks and finalize the present value of growth of Operations management.
– What are the most important capabilities we consider when evaluating asset and Service Management providers?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Process management delivery for example is new software needed?
– How can you negotiate Process management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Process management project?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Confer re Conflict management issues and cater for concise Conflict management education.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Process management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Process management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Process management project lifecycle?
– Why are Process management skills important?
Commercial management Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Commercial management governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Commercial management projects.
– Is the scope of Process management defined?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Quality management visions and oversee implementation of Quality management.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Process management opportunities costing us money?
– How do we know that any Process management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– How can skill-level changes improve Process management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Derive from Corporate finance decisions and be persistent.
– what is the best design framework for Process management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Process management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Mix Process management tasks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Process management.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Process management effort?
– What is the purpose of Process management in relation to the mission?
– What are the short and long-term Process management goals?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Knowledge economy issues and achieve a single Knowledge economy view and bringing data together.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Process management with what users do day-to-day?
– What are all of our Process management domains and what do they do?
– How do we Lead with Process management in Mind?
Economic statistics Critical Criteria:
Drive Economic statistics tasks and catalog Economic statistics activities.
– Do we monitor the Process management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Will Process management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Integrated business planning Critical Criteria:
Discuss Integrated business planning risks and change contexts.
– Does Process management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is the Process management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Analyze Economic development quality and figure out ways to motivate other Economic development users.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Process management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Process management study?
– What are internal and external Process management relations?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Insolvency law results and oversee implementation of Insolvency law.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Process management leaders?
– How can you measure Process management in a systematic way?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Business process goals and reduce Business process costs.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– How will you know that the Process management project has been successful?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– What/how are business processes defined?
– What is the business process?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Graph Configuration management strategies and define Configuration management competency-based leadership.
– Is an asset management process(es) in place to inventory and manage this new asset (investment) from a property management perspective, to provide Configuration Management support, and to monitor system performance?
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all requested changes to the cis assessed, processed and tracked?
– What information does Configuration Management provide to the it management of an organization?
– Have action plans and specific implementation procedures for your CM Program been developed?
– Is there a documented graded approach process to operational Configuration Management?
– Can we answer questions like: Are baselines being set at regular points in time?
– Has change implementation been approved by appropriate authorities?
– Do we do formal technical reviews to assess technical correctness?
– What types of status accounting reports are to be generated?
– Do the build instructions include all required components?
– Is there a Design Reconstitution program in place?
– How do I find the information that I need?
– Are all related scis properly updated?
– What do we do in regression testing?
– Why is application sizing important?
– Other reviews to be performed?
– How to make it easier to sell?
– When was change implemented?
– What is the release cycle?
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Organizational engineering outcomes and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Organizational engineering.
– How do we maintain Process managements Integrity?
– What is our Process management Strategy?
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Stock market visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Stock market services.
– Does Process management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are accountability and ownership for Process management clearly defined?
– How will you measure your Process management effectiveness?
Organizational behavior Critical Criteria:
Study Organizational behavior failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Organizational behavior results.
– What vendors make products that address the Process management needs?
– Should organizational behavior management expand its content?
– How Do We Know What We Know about Organizational Behavior?
– What is Effective Process management?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Think about Organizational space tactics and find the essential reading for Organizational space researchers.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Process management activities?
– How is the value delivered by Process management being measured?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Nurse Public relations risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Public relations is getting what it needs.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
– What about Process management Analysis of results?
– How to Secure Process management?
International finance Critical Criteria:
Test International finance projects and frame using storytelling to create more compelling International finance projects.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Process management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Mix Managerial finance goals and describe the risks of Managerial finance sustainability.
– How do we go about Securing Process management?
Systems management Critical Criteria:
Use past Systems management projects and optimize Systems management leadership as a key to advancement.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Process management project?
– How much does Process management help?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Match Open economy failures and balance specific methods for improving Open economy results.
– For your Process management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Have all basic functions of Process management been defined?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Devise Strategic management failures and track iterative Strategic management results.
– Is Process management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Which Process management goals are the most important?
Cash conversion cycle Critical Criteria:
Shape Cash conversion cycle issues and improve Cash conversion cycle service perception.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Process management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are our needs in relation to Process management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Are assumptions made in Process management stated explicitly?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Public economics strategies and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Public economics.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Process management forward?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Grasp Board of directors decisions and point out Board of directors tensions in leadership.
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– Think of your Process management project. what are the main functions?
Working capital Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Working capital quality and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Working capital.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Process management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
– Is Supporting Process management documentation required?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Knowledge management results and catalog Knowledge management activities.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– How do we manage Process management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Does the Process management task fit the clients priorities?
– Why should we adopt a Process management framework?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Human resource management leadership and slay a dragon.
– What is the source of the strategies for Process management strengthening and reform?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Align Consumer behaviour tactics and gather Consumer behaviour models .
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Process management values?
– Does Process management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What threat is Process management addressing?
Business process orientation Critical Criteria:
Grade Business process orientation adoptions and correct Business process orientation management by competencies.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Process management?
Content management Critical Criteria:
Steer Content management governance and improve Content management service perception.
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– Is there any existing Process management governance structure?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we define online learning?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Match Financial audit management and budget for Financial audit challenges.
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Survey Venture capital results and correct better engagement with Venture capital results.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Process management. How do we gain traction?
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Value Distributed management outcomes and grade techniques for implementing Distributed management controls.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Process management ?
Organizational communication Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Organizational communication management and triple focus on important concepts of Organizational communication relationship management.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Process management process?
– What are our Process management Processes?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Design Supply chain management decisions and get answers.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Process management project?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– Are there Process management Models?
Business operations Critical Criteria:
Administer Business operations engagements and remodel and develop an effective Business operations strategy.
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Process management?
– How to move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations?
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Audit Sole proprietorship leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Process management, including any consulting or professional services?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Process management project manager?
Customer requirement Critical Criteria:
Check Customer requirement management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Customer requirement is getting what it needs.
– Will the product of the project fail to satisfy customer requirements if the change request is not executed?
– Will the product of the project fail to satisfy customer requirements if a change request is not executed?
– Does it increase the risk that the organization cannot meet its customer requirements?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Check Risk management planning and question.
– Does your company provide resources to improve end-user awareness of phishing, malware, indicators of compromise, and procedures in the event of a potential breach?
– Do you participate in sharing communication, analysis, and mitigation measures with other companies as part of a mutual network of defense?
– What core IT system are you using? Does it have an ERM or risk assessment module; and if so, have you used it?
– Does Senior Management take action to address IT risk indicators identified and reported?
– People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the project?
– What best describes your establishment of a common process, risk and control library?
– Is there an agreed-upon framework by which risk culture is regularly assessed?
– Where specifically is the Risk assessed information processed and stored?
– Do governance and risk management processes address Cybersecurity risks?
– How do you assess vulnerabilities to your system and assets?
– Which of our information is connected to the internet?
– Who is in charge of ensuring that the repair is made?
– What rules affect usability? What rules affect security? How?
– Which rules require user cooperation?
– How many different rules?
– Who are valid users?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Service management adoptions and summarize a clear Service management focus.
– While you can hire consultants to help alleviate the resource crunch for the project, who gets to run them after the consultants leave?
– Are we getting a handle on project initiation-related risks which is all about are we doing the right things?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT service management ?
– What features of the current help desk service management tool are being used?
– What measurements were used to quantify the baseline and the forecasts ?
– What best practices are relevant to your itsm initiative?
– What steps should we take to improve our service quality?
– How many employees are in your company worldwide?
– What Processes are currently specified and used?
– Do you have a growing list of overdue incidents?
– What do you see as your major ITSM challenge?
– What is Service Management?
– Are we doing things right?
– What is a service?
– WHAT IS Service Management?
Power management Critical Criteria:
See the value of Power management tasks and summarize a clear Power management focus.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Process management is underway?
– Are there recognized Process management problems?
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
Study Organizational architecture outcomes and create Organizational architecture explanations for all managers.
– Have you identified your Process management key performance indicators?
Mixed economy Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Mixed economy leadership and find out what it really means.
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Performance management decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Performance management users.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– Will Process management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Business intelligence tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Business intelligence projects.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Does your BI solution create a strong partnership with IT to ensure that data, whether from extracts or live connections, is 100-percent accurate?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– How is Business Intelligence affecting marketing decisions during the Digital Revolution?
– Does your software facilitate the setting of thresholds and provide alerts to users?
– What are some common criticisms of Sharepoint as a knowledge sharing tool?
– What should recruiters look for in a business intelligence professional?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Business Intelligence?
– What else does the data tell us that we never thought to ask?
– How do we use AI algorithms in practical applications?
– Can users easily create these thresholds and alerts?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Types of data sources supported?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Unify Environmental economics failures and define Environmental economics competency-based leadership.
– Do the Process management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Capital budgeting Critical Criteria:
Focus on Capital budgeting planning and get the big picture.
– An important question is: if a project is undertaken, will failure of the project risk putting the company into bankruptcy?
– Understand the concepts of operating breakeven and financial breakeven. Why is it important to conduct breakeven analyses?
– Should analysts measure cash flows of capital budgeting projects from the viewpoint of the subsidiary or the parent?
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– How does the portfolio return compare to the returns of the individual stocks in the portfolio?
– What are the primary distinctions between foreign capital investments and domestic investments?
– What is the link between a firms business strategy and its capital budgeting process?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– Understand what an NPV profile is, how it is used, and how it is constructed?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– What is the primary purpose of expansion projects and replacement projects?
– What does the IRS use for its depreciable basis guidelines?
– What are the six stages of the capital budgeting process?
– What is the advantage of accelerated depreciation?
– What is the purpose of post auditing projects?
– Are there diminishing returns to risk taking?
– What new products should the firm introduce?
– What is DCF technique Capital Budgeting?
– What is operating leverage?
– What is Capital rationing?
Financial management Critical Criteria:
Define Financial management issues and find answers.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Process management into the services that we provide?
– Are there Process management problems defined?
Program management Critical Criteria:
Boost Program management goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is the record keeping and reporting system contributing to the effective running of the program or is it creating an unnecessary workload for the workers?
– What is the likelihood of increasing the programs success by implementing it on either a larger or smaller scale?
– Has implementation of the program strengthened skills and knowledge of the target group and other stakeholders?
– Is the list of tasks outlined in the action plan being used to guide implementation of the program?
– What sample size will be needed to determine if the program has resulted in significant changes?
– Who will require an evaluation report(s) or a report on the implementation of the program?
– Can the findings or recommendations be used as a basis for training and skill development?
– What are the options for overcoming, minimising or avoiding the problems or delays?
– Has a system been set up to review progress of the program at regular intervals?
– What are the indicators of success for completion of key tasks?
– To what extent is an immediate adjustment or decision possible?
– Are protocols required to implement any aspects of the program?
– Was the program effective in producing significant change(s)?
– What tasks are required to implement each strategy?
– Is the communication strategy being implemented?
– Does the selection of strategies need reviewing?
– What assumptions underpin the PM guidelines?
– What were the patterns of change?
– What are the most critical tasks?
– What role should the board play?
Materials management Critical Criteria:
Add value to Materials management strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Materials management projects.
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Corporate liability decisions and secure Corporate liability creativity.
– Does Process management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Canvass Enterprise resource planning leadership and correct better engagement with Enterprise resource planning results.
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Scan Asset management engagements and assess and formulate effective operational and Asset management strategies.
– Do we have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? new staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? succession planning is catered for?
– What are our key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
– Are you managing the business side of asset management to maximize the assets you own?
– What are the key differences for us between asset management and Service Management?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– What are the request tracking needs of our organization?
– What is our policy around the distribution of software?
– How do we determine who is entitled to what software?
– What assets benefit from the discipline of itam?
– Game of hide and seek at your organization?
– What are significant events about it?
– What is the condition of the asset?
– What is it asset management ?
– How about your mobile assets?
– Which assets need managing?
– Why do it asset management?
– What is the configuration?
– Who can initiate changes?
– Should we manage?
– Who is using it?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Detail Business model strategies and overcome Business model skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– Does our organization need more Process management education?
– What are the usability implications of Process management actions?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Earned value management management and assess what counts with Earned value management that we are not counting.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Process management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
International economics Critical Criteria:
Apply International economics issues and report on the economics of relationships managing International economics and constraints.
Office management Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Office management risks and check on ways to get started with Office management.
– Can we add value to the current Process management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How likely is the current Process management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Process management?
Organizational patterns Critical Criteria:
Analyze Organizational patterns decisions and get going.
– Is there a Process management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
See the value of Management information system leadership and question.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Process management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Process management process available?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Process management External links:
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Sales Process Management | ProspectStream
Hierarchical organization External links:
Hierarchical Organization of Resources for Localization
Based on hierarchical organization,order these terms …
[PDF]The Hierarchical Organization of Life
Operations management External links:
Operations Management Software | Dude Solutions
Conflict management External links:
5 Conflict Management Strategies | Chron.com
[PDF]Conflict Management – Chalmers Publication Library …
Read this Technology Research Paper and over 88,000 other research documents. Conflict Management in the Workplace. Conflict …
Commercial management External links:
About us – Institute of Commercial Management
[PDF]The Institute of Commercial Management
Quality management External links:
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Corporate finance External links:
Ally Corporate Finance | Ally Financial
Corporate finance (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate finance (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Process management External links:
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Sales Process Management | ProspectStream
Knowledge economy External links:
Knowledge Economy – Investopedia
Are You Using Time Differently In The Knowledge Economy?
Opinion: House, knowledge economy needs immigrants – CNN
Economic statistics External links:
Rise in self-employment transforms UK’s economic statistics
Integrated business planning External links:
o9 Solutions – Demand, Supply, Integrated Business Planning
What is Integrated Business Planning and Why the Fuss?
Economic development External links:
Department of Economic Development
New York State Regional Economic Development Councils
Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
Insolvency law External links:
Australian Insolvency Law | A blog discussing …
Substantive insolvency law changes: 2015-2017 | …
Business process External links:
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
Onshore credit to cash business process outsourcing
Business Process Outsourcing | BPO | DATAMARK, Inc.
Configuration management External links:
Configuration Management | IpX
5 Things About Configuration Management Your Boss …
Organizational engineering External links:
Team Analysis – Organizational Engineering and …
Phoenix Organizational Engineering Attorneys – Law …
Organizational Engineering – Home | Facebook
Stock market External links:
What is the stock market and what does the stock market …
Yahoo Finance – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, …
Stock market today: News, data and summary – MSN Money
Organizational behavior External links:
Organizational Behavior – AbeBooks
Organizational behavior (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Journal of Organizational Behavior on JSTOR
Organizational space External links:
Organizational Space :: Evolve
Public relations External links:
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Ogilvy Public Relations
Top International PR Firm | J Public Relations
International finance External links:
Financial Modeling Program – International Finance Institute
Join Our Team | The Institute of International Finance
[PDF]Institute of International Finance (IIF)
Managerial finance External links:
[PDF]Chapter 18 International Managerial Finance – …
Managerial Finance Test 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Introduction to Managerial Finance – wps.aw.com
Systems management External links:
– Operation Processes and Systems Management …
Welcome to the Mail Systems Management Association
Open economy External links:
[PDF]Mundell-Fleming Model of a Small Open Economy
[PDF]Saving and Investment in the Open Economy – …
Strategic management External links:
Strategic Management – Strategic Management Insight
KM Strategic Management
Strategic Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Cash conversion cycle External links:
Cash Conversion Cycle – Education Center
Cash Conversion Cycle (Operating Cycle) – Financial Analysis
Analyzing liquidity using the cash conversion cycle
Public economics External links:
Journal of Public Economics – Official Site
Public Economics and Finance | NYU Wagner
Public Economics | Coursera
Board of directors External links:
Elizabeth Duke Biography – Board of Directors – Wells Fargo
The Role of the Board of Directors | Ag Decision Maker
Board of Directors – Insurance from AIG in the US
Working capital External links:
What is working capital? | AccountingCoach
PayPal Working Capital
Equipment Financing, Leasing and Working Capital
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management Consulting Firm | Iknow LLC
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
Knowledge management | Customer Engagement …
Human resource management External links:
Home – Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Consumer behaviour External links:
Diploma in Consumer Behaviour and Research – 6,089 …
Chapter 4: Consumer Behaviour Flashcards | Quizlet
Consumer Behaviour- Chp. 11 Flashcards | Quizlet
Content management External links:
HR Pilot – ePlace Solutions Content Management System
What is content management (CM)? – Definition from WhatIs.…
WSPA.com – CGS – Content Management System
Financial audit External links:
U.S. GAO – Financial Audit Manual
Private School Choice Programs-Financial Audit | …
Venture capital External links:
Elevar Equity – Human Centered Venture Capital
Venture Capitalist – Investopedia
Distributed management External links:
Distributed Management (disman)
Top Down, Consensus & Distributed Management | …
Organizational communication External links:
[PDF]Organizational Communication: Perceptions of …
What is Organizational Communication? – Academia.edu
Supply chain management External links:
Department of Supply Chain Management | Eli Broad …
Business operations External links:
UofL Business Operations
How much does a business operations manager make?
Business Operations Center
Sole proprietorship External links:
Can a Sole Proprietorship Have Employees? | Chron.com
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by an individual.
Customer requirement External links:
Critical Customer Requirement (CCR) – …
[PDF]Miura Service and Customer Requirement Chart
Customer Requirement Information – Kansas Wildlife, …
Risk management External links:
Celgene Risk Management
Risk Management Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Service management External links:
Client Access – Service Management Group
ServiceAide Cloud Service Management
Decisiv Service Management Platform
Power management External links:
Information about power management setting on a …
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Organizational architecture External links:
Organizational Architecture – Home | Facebook
Organizational Architecture – ManagementMania.com
What Is Organizational Architecture? – Learn.org
Mixed economy External links:
Why does America have a mixed economy – Answers.com
[PPT]Mixed Economy – Finance in the Classroom
The Mixed Economy Essays – ManyEssays.com
Performance management External links:
Performance Management Reports – CA State Parks
Performance Management : Team Georgia
Business intelligence External links:
EnsembleIQ | The premier business intelligence resource
Business Intelligence Software – ERP & Project …
Environmental economics External links:
Environmental economics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Environmental Economics – investopedia.com
Environmental Economics – Investopedia
Capital budgeting External links:
S.Goel Chpt 1 | Capital Budgeting | Internal Rate Of Return
Capital budgeting (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Financial management External links:
Financial Education | Financial Advice | Financial Management
HFMA – Healthcare Financial Management Association
Program management External links:
DoN Consolidated Card Program Management Division
GHIN Handicap Program Management
[PDF]OSHA Safety and Health Program Management …
Materials management External links:
State of Oregon: Materials Management – Oregon’s …
State of Oregon: Materials Management – Recycling Markets
CHMM | Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Asset management External links:
Home | Deutsche Asset Management
BMO Global Asset Management | Home
AQR – Alternative Investments | Asset Management | AQR
Business model External links:
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Business Model – Investopedia
OneTitle | business model
Earned value management External links:
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Earned Value Management General Reference (Gold Card)
International economics External links:
International Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Fellow in International Economics
Peterson Institute for International Economics – PIIE
Office management External links:
AADOM – American Association of Dental Office Management
Organizational patterns External links:
Text Structure and Organizational Patterns Worksheets
Quiz #4: Organizational Patterns – Instructure
Management information system External links:
CCNC : Case Management Information System
Commissioned Corps Management Information System
TAMIS – Total Ammunition Management Information System