Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Marketing Hubs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Marketing Hubs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Marketing Hubs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Marketing Hubs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Marketing Hubs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How likely is the current Digital Marketing Hubs plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Digital Marketing Hubs brings?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Who will provide the final approval of Digital Marketing Hubs deliverables?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Do the Digital Marketing Hubs decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Marketing Hubs book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Marketing Hubs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Marketing Hubs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Marketing Hubs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Marketing Hubs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Marketing Hubs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Marketing Hubs Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Marketing Hubs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. Does the system provide the functions which best support the customer s needs?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved procedures and policies been published?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Digital Marketing Hubs project success?
- Requirements Documentation: How will Requirements be documented and who signs off on them?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Digital Marketing Hubs project experience rather than on independent research?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Digital Marketing Hubs project manager a PMP (Certified Digital Marketing Hubs project manager) and experienced?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Marketing Hubs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Marketing Hubs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Marketing Hubs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Marketing Hubs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Marketing Hubs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Marketing Hubs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Marketing Hubs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Marketing Hubs project with this in-depth Digital Marketing Hubs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Marketing Hubs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Marketing Hubs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Marketing Hubs investments work better.
This Digital Marketing Hubs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.